• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App David3149

David3149

TNT
Minecraft IGN: David3149

Position applying for: Mod

Age|Timezone:
22 Years old| EST - Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been on Herocraft?:
31MAR14-20APR14 | 51 Days

Why do you think you would make a good mod?:
Their are three main points in which I will touch on that I believe are important to me being a successful and helpful moderator.

The first of the three attributes that I believe would make a good moderator is my level of activity on the server. I play anywhere from a minimum of one hour to upwards of twelve hours on the server depending on my work schedule. This allows me to dedicate a good amount of time of supervising the server population to ensure that all guidelines and rules are followed. The key to ensuring rules are followed are consistent reinforcement which I would be able to provide.

This ties into my second attribute that I will briefly talk about, my training I have received in my career that provides me with the knowledge and tools to be able to properly supervisor and ensure that rules are followed.

During my career in the United States Air Force I have accomplished many training courses that have provided me with multiple techniques and tools for supervising and the enforcement of rules. The main course being Airman Leadership School. This course taught many techniques from effective communication both written and verbal. Additionally it has provided me with the ability to approach every situation with a level head and an unbiased opinion allowing me to avoid many ethical traps such as loyalty syndrome, ethical relativism, worry over image and drive for success.

My final attribute i will discuss is my dedication. I believe dedication is important in everything I do, If I am not willing to dedicate a large amount of attention and effort to the things I do their is little to no point in doing them. When I choose to do something I ensure that I am doing it with a high level of efficiency and level of detail.

These attributes are things I employ in my everyday life. While they are not perfect they continue to improve as I grow as a leader and an individual. I would ask you to consider me as a long term investment while reviewing this application.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:

My work schedule changes every week and I am required to work weekends quick a bit so the times I will be on will be are consistently changing but the amount of time played will remain the same/similar regardless of the shift I'm working.

While I understand that my lack of experience on this server mite be a negative I have taken steps to make it less of a factor. I review the server rules listed on the wiki when I get free time to ensure I am familiar with all the rules so I can quickly identity if there is a infraction of the server regulations.

I believe with the support of the other moderators and Administrators on this server I can develop into a reliable and effective server moderator. I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to review this application and I will understand if my application is denied/placed on hold until i obtain more experience on the Herocraft server.

Have a great day! :D