• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod app: DailyDoseOfVitMe

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Minecraft IGN:
DailyDoseOfVitMe
Position applying for:
Mod
Age|Timezone:
16/CTS
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Little more than 3 years now
Why do you think you would make a good mod?:
I think I would make a great mod because I have a lot of experience playing on the server, I try to be active as much as possible, and I answer as many questions as I can in game. I have helped the server out with many different things before such as promoting/advertising herocraft to helping edit our wiki so the players of Herocraft will have a better understanding of what we are all about. If I ever have questions myself I am open to plenty of resources, and as a herald I believe I excel in gathering footage/evidence immediately on the spot if someone decides to break the rules in chat or use illegal clients in game to gain an advantage in player pvp. As much as I would love to continue helping herocraft and seeing it strive I'm very limited as a player and I would like to change that.
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I know I may seem a bit young to hold a staff position (15 is the minimum age), but I am mature for my age and always try my best to be the better man in any situation on the server. I would love to see this server grow in popularity and I myself am always here willing to help, you can get in contact with me very easily with Skype, discord, and TS.

Last edited:

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Bump! still interested in moderating the server, we have a lack of staff members and I would like to help out

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Bump, @Kainzo Herocraft has gotten to the point where hardly any staff members log on and the server needs more active mods in-game, not just on the forums. Minecraft is really the only game I play at the moment so a lot of my free time goes to herocraft.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Bump, I'm still interested in being a moderator for the server, I have the patience and the knowledge to help out new players

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Bump, had to edit my application a bit and I know I haven’t logged on in a few days but once school starts to calm down I’ll be active again.