• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Connor5454

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor5454

Wood
  1. Minecraft IGN: Connor5454
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 13, Eastern Time Zone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since 1.2.5, But I quit due to large amouts of harrasment from other players.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I love herocraft and i want to stop players from herrasing other players like they did to me over a year ago.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i will be gone for the nxet week so if I am required next week and im not on, im on vacation without my computer. (shudder)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Connor5454
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 13, Eastern Time Zone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since 1.2.5, But I quit due to large amouts of harrasment from other players.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I love herocraft and i want to stop players from herrasing other players like they did to me over a year ago.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i will be gone for the nxet week so if I am required next week and im not on, im on vacation without my computer. (shudder)

First, you're 13, you need to be 15 years old to be a moderator. Second, you're not even whitelisted on the server. Third, we do highly recommend being a Proctor or a Guide before becoming a Moderator. When you are whitelisted and 15 years old and a staff member, then maybe we'll consider your mod app.

Connor5454

Wood
ok Thx did i have the info but ok and i was whitelisted in 1.2.5 but now im not D: oh well thx

Status
Not open for further replies.