• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Barbas0l

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft IGN: Barbas0l
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 26 Central (although I play way late usually 10pm-6am ish)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've been a part of this absolutely awesome gaming community for the past few years now, and would love to continue to help it grow in any way possible. I have a really weird playing schedule that would help provide extra mod support for non-peak hours. This schedule would also give me an opportunity to help with responding to PE's. I get along with the large majority of the community, and I'm confident I would have a positive and beneficial impact as a moderator. I've been in many leaderships roles within HC, and in my professional career. I'm experienced and patient when dealing with conflict, and I use the facts to make level-headed decisions that help the community as a whole. I'm applying for this position to help this community grow, to help the staff with the work load, and to provide the players with another knowledgeable staff member to rely on.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I work 40-48 hours a week, but I'm constantly checking the forums when I have time. I've been part of persistent-worlds, mmo's, and gaming communities since I bought a PC. I've got a plethora of experience to bring to the table, and would love the opportunity to join you all in the growth and development of HC.