• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Arcan1x

Arcan1x

Soulsand
  1. Minecraft IGN: Arcan1x
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 I EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Two years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've held several moderation positions on different servers and games, and have never been demoted or otherwise punished for abusing my power. I keep calm and act mature in chat, doing my best to help out new players and not be drawn to insults or rage. I enjoy the community and love the server, and I want to see it improve and grow. I believe the best way to do that is to help out as much as I can as a staff member. I want to make sure that everyone has a good time on the server, and that those who need to be punished are punished properly. I hold a position as Proctor currently, and I believe I would be an ever better moderator.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Only that I'm happy to help in any way possible on the server.

Last edited: