• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: 123zap

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
There's more to being a Moderator than muting and banning people ;) Anyway, we like our Mods to have experience with the sever, its rules, and how it functions. What I always suggest to people in your position is to learn the rules and mechanics as best you can, answer questions in help and tour chats, and if you want apply for Guide position in a month or so.

123zap

Wood
There's more to being a Moderator than muting and banning people ;) Anyway, we like our Mods to have experience with the sever, its rules, and how it functions. What I always suggest to people in your position is to learn the rules and mechanics as best you can, answer questions in help and tour chats, and if you want apply for Guide position in a month or so.
You do know some people even got mod on their first or second day of playing >=(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You do know some people even got mod on their first or second day of playing >=(

Not on this server.

IGN: 123zap.
how long I've been playing: about 3 days and counting.
position applying for: Mod.
Timezone: (UTC 05:00)eastern time ( Us and canada).
Why I would make a good mod: I would kick/mute anyone whos spamming or rapidly swearing (like how Latov was). And i would report anything I can't handle to an admin or owner.Plus obviously ban players who have been kicked multiple times and muted and unmuted multiple times(once again like Latov).
Things I would like to share: I have been a mod before on I think it was called warcraft and I do have experience with commands like /time set (.....), kick/ban, and building im pretty decent at.So please give a good rating.:)