• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Mobs] Can we have Horses?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
The server most likely COULD have horses; but everyone who logs on would have to have that mod installed. Also, there's a chance that it might clash with heroes. I really doubt Kainzo will say yes to this. Sorry :(

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
knowing notch, they wont be, or we wont have control over their movements, to drive a pig you have to put it in a minecart and it goes slow as hell

AlGSA1

Stone
Owwie! It be bad for pvp if every1 could have a mountable dragon, dragoon are light artileirry unit meant for moving at high speeds, I guess a beastmaster could use it also. But think if a ranger had a dragon? Rangers would stay out of range and snipe from above!

AlGSA1

Stone
dragons FTW! i still say restrictions! for all we know dragons themselve have firebreath :<

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
OMG! I'm picturing dragons now. I'm in a pvp battle, I call my friend for help and out of know were he comes swooping down with his dragon and it blows fire on my enemy XD