• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion mob strength vs. exp gained

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I feel that the experience gained is not worth the time spent killing the mobs at the edge of the map. Furthermore the "grind" is extremely slow, enough in my mind to take away from the experience of the game. That said i feel that perhaps the exp should be modified to make leveling as a group worthwhile. Also make it a bit more reasonable to level at a more decent pace, without having to buy boosts to do so. I feel that alot of inactivity stems from people getting bored with their class, but lose interest trying to level a new one. Perhaps make boosts offer an increase in soul drops and xp so they can stay valuable.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
At the games current state it is much quicker to do everything yourself rather than with a group. It would be nice to have a slightly higher party exp bonus. Also, if one person is mastered the exp is still split but one gets no exp. it would be nice if we could allocate the exp payout for each person in the group. It would make the game that much more of a team activity.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We've been working towards improving the group gameplay, there's already been a 50% increase of party exp.

We'll re-evaluate it as time passes.

Queido1

Wood
The loot system is also a problem when fighting in casual parties. If I am a ranged class, I'm not getting loot from the mobs we kill unless I'm standing in the middle of the fight. It just makes pve feel unrewarding in some groups.