• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mob Spawn Rate

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
The spawn rate pre-no-white-list weekend was good.
Now it seems pathetic. I dislike MAs which leaves me killing 1 mob in 3-5 nights. Will this ever be fixed? If not, then i dont see a reason to level a second class to max level.

Some thoughts from
-moorcaste

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
Agreed, I even prefer the laggy version during the white-list-weekend when the spawns were insane. I LOVED it.

Gankstar

Stone
Yea. The spawns really really really need to be increased. I don't think the higher ups notice it because they are all leveled.

Prior to the whitelist weekend i had NO problem leveling. I could roam outside day or night and find ample amounts of mobs.

Now i go a thousand blocks at night in a direction and see maybe 5-10 mobs.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I asked @Kainzo about this and he said the spawn rates wern't adjusted, but I don't see how thats possible because the amount of mobs on the server is insanely low.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
I wait in the desert right off of the north road for a whole night, and don't find a single mob... I feel that the spawn rate was not switched back from no whitelist double xp weekend. and if you plan on leaving it this low, i think that we should be compensated by a constant double xp.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Yeah, in the desert near my town I usually come across about 40 mobs per night, now finding 1 is a rare occurance.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've looekd around, mobs are flourishing - open your eyes.

/butcher = 5100 mobs with 98 online

TPS is suffering because there are too many mobs.

Mob spawn radius is 5 and chunks per mob is 70.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Sorry but I gotta say, if the entire server says they can't find mobs, their all underground.

Houdini90

Gold
I can't find any mobs either and I amtrying to both level my warrior and get enough coins to spec, so MA's are not that great for me.