• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Mob bug (impossible to level)

damongray

Coal
Alright so last night (or earlier in the day for Americans) there was a server restart in order to fix the server crashing. The server restarted and all was fine until I went over to a dungeon me and my friend were levelling at and noticed that instead of armoured skeletons and zombies with 250 HP, normal skeletons and normal zombies that had double their HP and dealt insane amounts of damage were spawning instead. It's been like this for the whole day now and I was wondering if it could please be fixed ASAP so I can start to level up again, thank you.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright so last night (or earlier in the day for Americans) there was a server restart in order to fix the server crashing. The server restarted and all was fine until I went over to a dungeon me and my friend were levelling at and noticed that instead of armoured skeletons and zombies with 250 HP, normal skeletons and normal zombies that had double their HP and dealt insane amounts of damage were spawning instead. It's been like this for the whole day now and I was wondering if it could please be fixed ASAP so I can start to level up again, thank you.
This was like the old days of grinding. You'll just need a larger group to do it.