• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mob Arena Filming

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
I would like to start a regular MA arena show on youtube, but i would like permission for a mod to help me, Flashlight Mod. :p If this get's approved, please say ifyou wanna be in it :D it should be on at 4:00 on Sundays.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Yeah, it's just that in haunted house, i can't see a thing, even with my brightness up on my mac, and on my minecraft.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
It seems that the new fog levels, I don't know if they've changed since 1.1, (w/ out optifine) in (at least) ma sewer it's basically impossible to see over the middle area from one side of the arena unless your computer can handle far render distance (which mine can't)

It's not the brightness level though, Haunted House is dark, but even me, on a macbook can see what's going on.

Intersting... Id help out if you need it, because I know how tough mob arenas can get. Ive designed one myself, and well..... lets just put it this way.... You entered, mobs rained from the skies, THEN you died. XD