• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug mob and player lag

I know it probaly has nothing to do with herocraft but maybe someone smater than i am can tell me if there is a way to fix this.

Edit: i break the blocks fine but that is what mobs and players do

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
looks like packet loss to me, essentially you're not receiving all of the information from the server and parts of it are dropping out which is why the mobs look like they're rushing forward every so often and are experiencing no issues with block breaking.

looks like packet loss to me, essentially you're not receiving all of the information from the server and parts of it are dropping out which is why the mobs look like they're rushing forward every so often and are experiencing no issues with block breaking.

Your speaking in a whole nother language bud

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7

3288716487.png

not to brag or anything but your connection suffers greatly

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
My God! 50 mb down? I'm paying insane amounts for Time Warner, which makes sense that it sucks, but still! I'm getting like 20mb/s down and 5 mb/s up

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
still certain it's just your poor internet

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There will be lag at times, it's something we work to remove but due to the nature of our setup - if we have a lot online on the same server, it can cause things like this to happen.

Now I can't say for for sure when this was or what the server side was doing.

There will be lag at times, it's something we work to remove but due to the nature of our setup - if we have a lot online on the same server, it can cause things like this to happen.

Now I can't say for for sure when this was or what the server side was doing.
its not that the server is lagging its different from that i mean i could play hop scotch in a field of sugercane and never skip a beat but as soon as i see a mob or player thats what happens everything else will be fine but them