• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion MMORPG MAP

Hai_o3o

TNT
I feel like this has been suggested before but I can't find the thread. Will there be a mmorpg map with quests? I think these classes would work amazing with bosses and the dungeons could possibly be added to an mmorpg map easily... This won't make the server a copy of any other server because mmorpg is a genre of servers and I think that it'd attract a lot more players. I understand quests are going to be implemented soon, but I think a custom mmorpg map would be neat. Maybe there could be multiple worlds? Like one world being the survival world while the other is the questing world.

I feel like this has been suggested before but I can't find the thread. Will there be a mmorpg map with quests? I think these classes would work amazing with bosses and the dungeons could possibly be added to an mmorpg map easily... This won't make the server a copy of any other server because mmorpg is a genre of servers and I think that it'd attract a lot more players. I understand quests are going to be implemented soon, but I think a custom mmorpg map would be neat. Maybe there could be multiple worlds? Like one world being the survival world while the other is the questing world.
That's the Adventure map, which is coming to a computer near you: Eventually™

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
omg xD im so dumb ok now I'm super excited xD
I was on the team at one point, but Im not sure if anyone aside from @devotedworker is still working on it (your name is super ironic for the situation, dev.). I won't say anything else because I don't want to reveal stuff that I wouldn't be allowed to reveal.