• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MixxiM's Whitelist Application

MixxiM

TNT
In Game Name
MixxiM

Location and Age
I'm 14 and I live in the U.S.A.

Previous Bans
I'm very proud to say that I have am not banned from any servers.

Referal
Apotheoxix, a novice member of your community.

Reason you should be accepted
I'm an intelligent player that is familiar with Minecraft and how it works, as well as the Heroes plug-in, and I feel that I would be a great addition to your amazing server.

How did you hear about Herocraft?
I heard about you guys through my referrer, Apotheoxix.

Have you voted for Herocraft
No, I don't see the reason behind voting for a server I haven't even had the chance to play on yet. However, when I get accepted, If the server turns out to be as fantastic as it seems, I'll definitely be a daily voter so as to boost Herocraft's popularity.

Additional Info
Me + Redstone = <3

Thanks guys, I hope to play with you soon!

MixxiM

TNT
I admit to being suspended from SGCraft, though I was unbanned afterwards. My apologies, I thought you were referring to permanent bans only.

On SGCraft I have been banned (then unbanned) twice for two reasons. The first being an unintentional insult towards the server owner. I proceeded to apologize, and was unbanned shortly after.

The second, which is most likely the appeal that you found, was for receiving 3 warnings. On SGCraft, three warnings earn the player a three day ban. Here was my appeal; (Italics are my edits, informing you who each person referred to is)

"Date Banned: November 11
Banned by?: Jacobnielson (moderator)
Ban Reason: 3 warnings
Your explanation:
I was banned for 3 days for getting 3 warnings, based off of the tier system SGCraft staff uses. Please note, I believe this ban was justified, based off of your system, though the circumstances could possibly alter the outcome. Here's what happened:

I received one warning a long time ago from 95123 (moderator) for making the "1x1 Tower". I use quotes because it could have been considered 3x3, and it served a purpose, which I thought was within the rules. It was a flashing radio tower I built so that I could find my house. I made it this way thinking that it would not be considered a 1x1 tower, however, when 95 warned me, I made a post asking other staff's opinions. They didn't come to a conclusion, but I took it down anyway to avoid conflict.

Then, today (or some time yesterday), I received my 2nd warning from Jacobnielson for placing a sapling on a Halloween plot, which in turn grew in to a tree, that affected the plot it was on, and could have brought down it's score. I didn't mean to do this, nor do I remember doing it, and there was no malicious intent. I even offered to award Kinesthesia (player), the owner of the plot, my third place title and the reward, which he declined. This can be verified by him and Jacobnielson.

The last warning, given shortly after the 2nd, was for breaking 2 half slabs in the Halloween event area. I don't know where this was, nor why I did it, but I was probably just clicking around with my pick, as sct (server owner) does in creative. I offered to replace these when confronted by Jacob, and he proceeded to decline my offer and warn, then ban me based off of the three warnings."

I realize that this ban was justified, as I've said before, but based on the low severity of my offenses, I think the punishment should be altered or lifted entirely. Jacob, this is nothing personal against you, I'm not attacking you in any way, nor did I mention that you did anything wrong in this incident.

Thanks for reading this, hope to be back online soon."

Again, sorry for the misunderstanding, I don't believe I've left anything else out. The only other public servers I've played on was Evo-Server and Diamond-Craft, both of which I was never banned on. (Also, those servers are now permanently discontinued)

Thanks, - MixxiM