• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MixxiM - Whitelist Application

MixxiM

TNT
Minecraft In-game name: MixxiM

Location & Age: USA (FL), 14.

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I received a permanent ban from a server called ScourgeCraft somewhat recently for a series of minor infractions. The server is now permanently shut down, however, and I believe it was just a local ban on mcbans.

Referral(s): Mainly, Ckero.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: A few of my friends have mentioned it to me.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.

Reason you should be accepted: On the servers I've played on, I'm always a very dedicated, active member of the community. 'Why would you leave, then?', you may ask. Well, the servers I've played on (two), have both been shut down. Not to mention the fact that HeroCraft is about as unique as servers come ;). Hopefully I'll be able to do something productive enough to benefit at least a part of this server, however.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM6

Additional Info: A large amount of my friends have played on this server, and from what I hear, it's fantastic. I'm hoping you guys will give me a chance to join your fantastic community, and if you do, I promise I won't let you down :p

Oh, and this is my second whitelist application. The first was ignored for over a month, after I had replied saying that I updated it with the requested information (though not denied), so I deleted it a while back. Ckero sparked my interest in this server again, however, so here I am :D

Keep in mind that due to my ban on Scourge, I am also banned on it's sister server, SGTekkit, although I broke no rules there.

As far as hobbies are concerned, I'm an avid YouTube-watcher. I love people like Tobuscus, Bdoubleo100/Guude/Etho (And most of the other MindCrack players), Philip Defranco, and the Source Fed crew. I recently have gotten back in to Runescape as well, which I used to play quite often. As far as activities outside of the computer, I'm also on my school's basketball team which I really enjoy, I go water skiing quite often because I live in Florida, and I'd like to think I'm a fairly good sketch artist.

PS: Breaking Bad is the best show on television, js lol.

Also, assuming they see this, I'm sure a few of your members will vouch for me ( @Apotheoxix , @ckero , @MrAwesomeShadow)

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
@MIxxiM Few things, your special key is wrong, add more to your additional info (Games you like and hobbies) AND can you remember who was your proctor for the first app?

MixxiM

TNT
@Xoiyoyoxoi Updated/Edited the main post.

Unfortunately, I don't quite remember the proctor for my first app. I know it started with an S, and if there is a list of the White-listers somewhere I believe I would recognize his name.

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
One more thing, not a huge deal but you have 14 of age here, and your profile shows 15. Please explain.

@MIxxiM

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
Ask an admin to change it for you. Other than that all looks good, welcome to Herocraft! Check your inbox for ip and tips.