• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Misunderstanding

Xolani

Coal
IGN:xolani01
Banned by?: no clue
Time of ban: 12:18 PM US time 7/31/11
Reason for ban: griefing

Your story: So I went and made a shop near the eastern side of spawn, and me and my friends decided we would create a house on the roof, so that we can spawn inside our shop. My friend coolbeans14 also decided to block this area off from customers with an iron door and a lever. A few hours later some random guy came in and tried to kill us so we defened ourselves and killed him, he then got mad and brought his entire clan of high leveled people to come in and spawn kill us for 15 minutes. Coolbeans14 left the server soon after this, so I decided we should move. So i sent my friend coolbeans14 a text telling him that i was moving, and he told me to grab his bed, iron door, lever, chests, and ect. I was also told to go back to our old house, and pick up our doors, beds, rails, and other things, so that is why i believe you thought i was griefing because those are the only times I would have been technically griefing, and if I had done it another time I don't belive it was intentional, or mabey my brother had been using the computer and messed up my account as a joke, but if that is the case I apoligize, and promise it will not happen again.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Just glancing at the logs, they show you destroyed the same rails on thursday and saturday. Care to explain in more detail?

Also, if you're unable to trust your brother, I would suggest changing your account password.

Xolani

Coal
Well when i originally found the rails my brother had just called me into the room and said he had just found them in some random chest, there were about a stack and a half of them, so when I saw this my first thought was "Awesome free rails!" but after getting banned I decided to talk to my brother and he said that he stole the rails from some random shop. So I'm sorry for this whole mess, and he promised he wouldnt do it again.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Well when i originally found the rails my brother had just called me into the room and said he had just found them in some random chest, there were about a stack and a half of them, so when I saw this my first thought was "Awesome free rails!" but after getting banned I decided to talk to my brother and he said that he stole the rails from some random shop. So I'm sorry for this whole mess, and he promised he wouldnt do it again.

HE shouldn't be promising anything, you should be promising to keep your account safe and secure; your account isn't our responsibility.

Xolani

Coal
I read your reply, and I realized you are right, so I went and put a password onto my computer that my brother doesn't know about, so my account is now safe from him, and I promise I will not grief if you let me back on the server, and nobody else can grief on my account because as I said i put a password on my computer, so yeah please add me back onto the server. Thank you.
-xolani01

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Make sure to use the post reply button, not new thread.

Your suspension should be a 3 day ban. When I get in tonight I'll review it, but looks like you'll be back on wednesday. I would still change the pw to your account, getting around a windows pw is more than simple.