• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Misthalin is Falling Fast

Dragon1240

Coal
Misthalin, the Magic Capital is falling due to treason and fast. 13+ Members of Misthalin have left and disembarked and made their own town due to complaints. These traitors have set marks inside Misthalin's Capital and attacking in large numbers. Misthalin is taking great damage and is crumbling. As one of Misthalins loyal ones me and my associates are trying to hold it up but it is simply too hard. We might survive this but we may have major lose.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Misthalin, the Magic Capital is falling due to treason and fast. 13+ Members of Misthalin have left and disembarked and made their own town due to complaints. These traitors have set marks inside Misthalin's Capital and attacking in large numbers. Misthalin is taking great damage and is crumbling. As one of Misthalins loyal ones me and my associates are trying to hold it up but it is simply too hard. We might survive this but we may have major lose.
lol

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
From hc.to/rules

You MUST notify a manager/mayor in game that you are leaving/have left the town.
  • You may not raid the town within 7 days of leaving the town & notifying the management. The management must acknowledge that you have left.
  • You may raid the town after three days if you were kicked and they mayor has revoked your access. If the mayor has not yet revoked access, you must wait 7 days or until it is revoked.
  • If a mayor or manager of your town is not available to notify, you may contact the Admins to notify them and have yourself removed from the town/regions.

wild_gamer

Coal
haha. That piece of shit cant be even called a town. I was so loyal to the damn town. Helped build the farm yet ur shity mayor removed for 'suspiciousness'.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
i had lwcs in the town and lost 1000s because the shitty mayor removed it.
How did he remove your LWCs?

Once again from hc.to/rules

If you are suddenly removed from a town for any reason, you are entitled to your LWCs.
  • Petition at the new location for the chests.
  • The Admin will remove your chest and paste it in a new location.

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
haha. That piece of shit cant be even called a town. I was so loyal to the damn town. Helped build the farm yet ur shity mayor removed for 'suspiciousness'.
Just because you were handled wrongly doesnt mean you can call it names :p

As celvick pointed out there are rules regarding leaving towns or being kicked. please petition in game and have your lwcs transfered :)

nicole1551

Retired Staff

No Misthalin did not fall because we were let in. It fell because of Lepita. If you look at your town bank Lepita took 19,000 souls and left the town to crumble. He took the peoples money and left. So get your facts straight before you say it was because of raiders.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Raiding a town within 7 days of leaving it is against the HC rules. All you need to do is PE this event.

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
No Misthalin did not fall because we were let in. It fell because of Lepita. If you look at your town bank Lepita took 19,000 souls and left the town to crumble. He took the peoples money and left. So get your facts straight before you say it was because of raiders.
In regards to lepita taking 19k souls im noy sure what rules follow this. @Celvick thoughts?

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
In regards to lepita taking 19k souls im noy sure what rules follow this. @Celvick thoughts?
If he had access to the town bank, seems only right that he can do whatever he wants with it. Town theft isn't regulated by the HC rules, by my understanding, is up to the town to decide what course of action to take.

Based of my limited information:

Shitty thing to do? Probably
Illegal? Nah

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
how long was he in the town? there are things against malicious intent...

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
how long was he in the town? there are things against malicious intent...
Lepita was the owner of the town, his members were dissatisfied with how it was run, so they left and created a new tow for themselves. He has drawn out the money of the town bank, I am assuming he will let the regions die and start anew. It also seems that the towns then entered a warring state period.

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
Lepita was the owner of the town, his members were dissatisfied with how it was run, so they left and created a new tow for themselves. He has drawn out the money of the town bank, I am assuming he will let the regions die and start anew. It also seems that the towns then entered a warring state period.
I doubt that he said when requesting the misthalin thread e closed peace herocraft

Dragon1240

Coal
I posted this before he took the money out of the town.

nicole1551

Retired Staff
he was the town owner so he could do whatever he wanted. we couldnt say anything hes just an ass

nicole1551

Retired Staff
it was wrong for him to take all the money tho. because it wasnt just his we all contributed and mostly Rocklobster put his money in there it wasnt Lepita's to take. he just wanted to be a dick bc the town decided to follow me and join my town. and the only way we were gonna come back is if he had no power at all