• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Missing Souls

Fecalwizard

Stone
Today my peak soul amount was at 166-167. I logged off for a couple of hours and when I log back on I find myself down to 7 souls. I also didn't buy anything.

Thanks for reading,
Fecal

spiralz

Obsidian
Today my peak soul amount was at 166-167. I logged off for a couple of hours and when I log back on I find myself down to 7 souls. I also didn't buy anything.

Thanks for reading,
Fecal
Are you part of a town that has taxes? Or have any kind of region that claims tax? Have you done any arena duels where someone might have swindled you out of your souls?

Fecalwizard

Stone
Okay, thanks for telling me :) I was a bit upset because it took me a whole day to earn that money and I thought a bug had caused it. As long as bugs aren't going around stealing my souls I'm fine, I'll just earn that money again :) Good thing it wasn't too much.