• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Missing NPCs

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I have noticed that the NPCs at Spawn are all gone but I also noticed that most of the lag was gone last night. Are they related ? I haven't seen any posts about it and was wondering if my search skills on the forum just suck or nothing has been posted ?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I have noticed that the NPCs at Spawn are all gone but I also noticed that most of the lag was gone last night. Are they related ? I haven't seen any posts about it and was wondering if my search skills on the forum just suck or nothing has been posted ?
We're testing to see if they are related :)

I want NPCs / Quests - but not at the sake of spikes.

Item-Frames were keeping us at low TPS - now that the majority are gone, we're seeing that NPCs may be spiking us. We'll need to verify that this weekend - so expect them to make a comeback.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
We're testing to see if they are related :)

I want NPCs / Quests - but not at the sake of spikes.

Item-Frames were keeping us at low TPS - now that the majority are gone, we're seeing that NPCs may be spiking us. We'll need to verify that this weekend - so expect them to make a comeback.

Thank you for the reply - I was just wondering.. Went to do my quests and everyone was gone. Need to do some mining to keep my money up now.

MegaRain95

Stone
Thank you for the reply - I was just wondering.. Went to do my quests and everyone was gone. Need to do some mining to keep my money up now.

Questing use to be my primary source of money and experience. Although, I do agree that there as been less lag.