• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mirks' application

mirks

Dirt
In-game name: Mirks
Location & Age: Canada. 22.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None , yes None
smile.gif
lol

Referral(s): maguiva6, tuckstudios, mkeness.
Reason you should be accepted: Some real life friends recently started playing here and I'd like to join them. I come packaged with a positive, helpful attitude! I am mature enough to not disrupt or break server rules. I will contribute to a new town soon forming, and help my township take it to the next level.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Maguiva6 is my real life friend who I have known for 7 years and we have been gaming together since. He told me about the server, all the cool pvp coding for classes and such, and I'm excited to give it a shot.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Haven't voted yet, but I'm used to a server that encourages daily voting and can do that without a problem. Actually going to vote now
smile.gif

Special Key: HCM5
Additional Info I like to snowboard, tear up them mountains and look fly for the ladies!