• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minor Community Events

Super593

Glowstone
Well besides the PVP tourney that's being offered, nothing seems to be going on right now that really helps preoccupy the players at the moment.

What about /hunt ? Would it be possible to bring that back.

What about minor things that pop up from time to time? Like small scale events that staff could do for fun, an example was yesterday I was doing a riddle game with the new players where I was auctioning off items and money to whoever solved it correctly first. [Not that great of an example, but it's still something].

Like the little things that people would really enjoy doing, pvp isn't really that alive outside of castles at the moment and the endgame is a little bleak as well.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Well besides the PVP tourney that's being offered, nothing seems to be going on right now that really helps preoccupy the players at the moment.

What about /hunt ? Would it be possible to bring that back.

What about minor things that pop up from time to time? Like small scale events that staff could do for fun, an example was yesterday I was doing a riddle game with the new players where I was auctioning off items and money to whoever solved it correctly first. [Not that great of an example, but it's still something].

Like the little things that people would really enjoy doing, pvp isn't really that alive outside of castles at the moment and the endgame is a little bleak as well.
I agree bring /hunt back

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'm trying

I've been soloing a PvE event on and off for last month or so, it's like 70% done. I'm really hoping to bang it out this week.
I need people who can script to do the PvE stuff. /hunt would just be a plugin added back in. I'd rather not base events off Staff being there, since we're not always available 24/7. Community designed stuff is really great, because it shows energy and life, so stuff like your quiz are awesome. They're just not something I see viably being Staff run at this time, maybe if we had dedicated people for those specific things. I dunno, definitely things to think about.

tl;dr I'm working on PvE, /hunt would just need a plugin via @Kainzo, quiz's are an "eh?" to be run consistently by staff.

Super593

Glowstone
Honestly.

Ik most staff aren't around these days, but I personally wouldn't mind doing minor things, nor do I think some people who are actually around would.

I mean I honestly ran a small riddle game in /o the day before, and everyone to be frank kinda liked it. I'll probably do mini things on my own time then.

Its nice to hear that an event is being made though, and that stuff is being worked on atleast.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I have my pvp thing on the 15th, hc.to/2v2 ; hopefully people can sign up for that! Encourage your town mates!

If people like riddle stuff, I'm very good at that kind of stuff, if enough people want it we can have a quiz night, or nights where just fun little friendly quizzes are run.