• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mining

Ultanian

Portal
someone, please feel free to correct me on this if I am wrong, but the best mining levels for this server is between layers 1-5? That's what people have been telling me. I don't know of anyone who would build on those levels so I think those layers should reset after a month to bring in more resources.
The map is huge. Plenty of resources.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Well just a thought... Maybe would be useful in the future. But could someone confirm the best mining level? That would be amazing!
i just mine at bedrock, it is flat and no risk of lava. The map is custom so it does not have any best level to mine at.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
i just mine at bedrock, it is flat and no risk of lava. The map is custom so it does not have any best level to mine at.
mine around 3, mining directly at bedrock, 1, would not allow ore to spawn below you so your wasting the ground beneath you.