• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mining Drop INCREASE

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
I was mining a lot and finding very little souls even after mining a stack of emeralds and diamonds.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Can attest to this. Better Grinding mobs now... Would like to see an increase in drops then just barely getting any after 6 stacks of diamonds.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
No he is completely right, you get so much more money while leveling your combat class. I mastered a class in 2 hours of a boost and made 3k due to that. Drop rate on ore needs a increase.

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
lordzelda I see where you are coming from, but they have a slow respawn rate. imo warshard should come back or the drops need to be increased a decent amount and same for farmer the drops are aweful!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
lordzelda I see where you are coming from, but they have a slow respawn rate. imo warshard should come back or the drops need to be increased a decent amount and same for farmer the drops are aweful!
Was informing, Not sure what their respawn time is now (Something like 5 days i think)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'll take a look at the new rates vs old. Not opposed to increasing slightly, we also adjusted them when the ores were every 20 hours, now its every 5 days.

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
okay thank you, because right now people just use gold to boost thier professions and that is not good especially for new players. They do this because mining does not give good drops and i think most would agree
@Kainzo