• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mingpow321's Application

Mingpow321

Stone
  1. In-game name: Mingpow321
  2. Location & Age: California, USA 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned for griefing on my first server before I really got into minecraft as well as another server for stealing again before i was a major player. It wont happen again you have my word.
  4. Referral(s): I was not referred to this server I found it on my own.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm always on at least once a day and I vote for servers I really like, I'm a fairly good builder and on my previous server they decided to give me spawner powers (I don't expect this to happen here I'm just saying). I love to RP and your server is by far the best RP I've found for minecraft.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found Herocraft on Minestatus and decided to check it out I've read through a lot of your wiki and I love the idea of classes and such it just sounds plain amazing.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes just today in fact.
  8. Additional Info: I'm a 15 year old kid with a love (perhaps addiction XD) to minecraft and I think your server sounds epic. I can't wait to join you and thanks for taking the time to read through my app. P.S. I've got a little bit of experience with the Hero mod on this other server that uses it. Also I really hope having been banned doesn't hold me back because I feel ecstatic about this server and I don't plan on griefing ever again.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Just remember, there is always a ban button ready for ANY player, but you will be watched. I'm happy that you came through with your 2 previous bans. Here goes my faith in you.

Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.

Mingpow321

Stone
Thank you so much for having faith in me! You'll have nothing to worry about from me I promise! I'm so excited!!!!