• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Miners TNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Im w Im wondering if these walls are legal, owait they arent.
Aburido, before you make yourself look like a complete idiot again, why are our walls not legal? They are made out of Stone, Stone slabs and stone bricks whereas a town like Newerth has 1 thich walls made of Cobblestone. Our walls are FAR from skyhigh (They are barely high enough to counter Blink), so please give a reason for your statement.

Sapetey

Stone
4 Griefing may be defined as:
4.2 Destroying blocks in another player's structure.

Yet the plugin Kainzo's working on should regenerate the blocks therefore it wouldn't count as griefing. Since the blocks will be replaced and fixed.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
4 Griefing may be defined as:
4.2 Destroying blocks in another player's structure.

Yet the plugin Kainzo's working on should regenerate the blocks therefore it wouldn't count as griefing. Since the blocks will be replaced and fixed.
It better be, we lost a big part of our walls due to these people firing TnT over and over again on us. They also destroyed a house inside our town that we patched up with cobble (Inside that house, a chest was destroyed with its items)

Griefing = Illegal, destroying town walls = Griefing = Illegal.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Aburido, before you make yourself look like a complete idiot again, why are our walls not legal? They are made out of Stone, Stone slabs and stone bricks whereas a town like Newerth has 1 thich walls made of Cobblestone. Our walls are FAR from skyhigh (They are barely high enough to counter Blink), so please give a reason for your statement.
Why do you always bash Newerth :l they are awesome people give them a break sometime aye?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you always bash Newerth :l they are awesome people give them a break sometime aye?
I used them as an example, he is complaining about our (Not trying to brag) beautiful walls while many towns has cobble walls.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I used them as an example, he is complaining about our (Not trying to brag) beautiful walls while many towns has cobble walls.
I understand that but your 'examples' always seem to be related to Newerth and there mostly negative ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Go for it haha, we are at the process of flattening land :p
Nice to hear that Skyfall is doing well :)

At the topic of Newerth, I found out it's located right next to Camelot (Like 500 blocks away). Gonna be interesting...

Sapetey

Stone
It better be, we lost a big part of our walls due to these people firing TnT over and over again on us. They also destroyed a house inside our town that we patched up with cobble (Inside that house, a chest was destroyed with its items)

Griefing = Illegal, destroying town walls = Griefing = Illegal.
If he says he working on it we should trust him. Also, last time I was online creepers did block damage just a heads up.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Nice to hear that Skyfall is doing well :)

At the topic of Newerth, I found out it's located right next to Camelot (Like 500 blocks away). Gonna be interesting...
Thanks :) you guys are doing even better :p . I am like 800 blocks from newerth ._.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah we got regions pretty quick (Like one of the first 5-6 towns on HC). Mostly because we have several awesome members who donated 1-3K.
wow that is awesome, although I suspect we should probably take this to a convo because we are getting way off topic :p

F

Falker57

Etkenn maybe if you didnt bash my homeboys in Ne your walls wouldnt have been blown up. Its a raiding tool. We thought the blocks would regen. They didnt. We cant replace the blocks so it was impossible not to grief. Tnting that stone mess was fun though ;)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Etkenn maybe if you didnt bash my homeboys in Ne your walls wouldnt have been blown up. Its a raiding tool. We thought the blocks would regen. They didnt. We cant replace the blocks so it was impossible not to grief. Tnting that stone mess was fun though ;)
I'm not on much so I don't know much but if it's griefing and you can't replace, you should still be able to give the building materials to us. All you really need is some coal/wood/charcoal and cobblestone. Nothing too hard. If you're saying "Oh! It's not illegal because we can't replace!" Then stop doing it until the problem is fixed.

Anyway back on topic, tnt shouldn't be restricted like that. If it was a mining tool, only a couple blocks would be destroyed at once. It is for traps, and to a further (unfortunate) point, raiding.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Point made. Thread offtopic. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.