• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Miners TNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Miner is a profession and IMHO TNT is a combat/raiding tool. I think TNT should be changed so it doesn't destroy land over around layer 40 so it is used as more of a mining tool than a combat tool.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Curently TNT only damages unregioned blocks, and it's only use is to clear land. Used it to clear a mountain top earlier, fun indeed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
TNT can be used for traps / etc. If you want to use TNT - go for the miner specialization.
The TNT regen plugin above Y=60 is not ready yet.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
TNT can be used for traps / etc. If you want to use TNT - go for the miner specialization.
The TNT regen plugin above Y=60 is not ready yet.
TnT is not working, someone used TnT to grief chests/walls of a regioned town. The blocks do NOT regenerate.

Joka10

Soulsand
Yeah... most people with the determination to get the level required for TnT this early in the map probably didn't get it just to grief and get banned. However, if this isn't fixed soon, it could quickly become a problem.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah... most people with the determination to get the level required for TnT this early in the map probably didn't get it just to grief and get banned. However, if this isn't fixed soon, it could quickly become a problem.
Yeah, I for one, thinking regions would regen, blew up a part of Mineris </3
Then we fixed it :p

donaldmax1

Soulsand
1TqXZ.png

ufsdS.jpg

Was just wounding if this is consider'd griefing?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I really don't get this :confused:...

How is using TNT on structures, regionned or not, exempt from the rules banning griefing?

So maybe you use it to get in, but doesn't the griefing rule say that you then have to replace all the damaged blocks?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I really don't get this :confused:...

How is using TNT on structures, regionned or not, exempt from the rules banning griefing?

So maybe you use it to get in, but doesn't the griefing rule say that you then have to replace all the damaged blocks?
First off, you can't replace the blocks after blowing em up. Not everything drops either.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
First off, you can't replace the blocks after blowing em up. Not everything drops either.

Yeah, I'm getting this!

But the Rules say:

4 Griefing may be defined as:
4.2 Destroying blocks in another player's structure.

So how is using TNT on buildings not griefing?

And if it is OK to use TNT on structures, then where does the rule on griefing stand now?

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Yeah, I'm getting this!

But the Rules say:

4 Griefing may be defined as:
4.2 Destroying blocks in another player's structure.

So how is using TNT on buildings not griefing?

And if it is OK to use TNT on structures, then where does the rule on griefing stand now?
If people got banned for using TnT there would like be *zero* miners on the server, and also because TnT is fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.