• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Miners excavate skill is not working for me

klindy

Iron
My profession is a miner right now, and i am level 41. For some reason my excavate skill is not functioning how it was when i last logged on. I was instantly breaking cobble in my town to clear out a section, and with a haste 2 beacon active too, but today, even with the beacon, it doesn't seem to breaking instantly anymore..i think its moving a little faster Im not too sure, but yea no more insta breaking.

Kind Regards

Klindy

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
My profession is a miner right now, and i am level 41. For some reason my excavate skill is not functioning how it was when i last logged on. I was instantly breaking cobble in my town to clear out a section, and with a haste 2 beacon active too, but today, even with the beacon, it doesn't seem to breaking instantly anymore..i think its moving a little faster Im not too sure, but yea no more insta breaking.

Kind Regards

Klindy
I think they were gonna make it go a bit slower than before. How long has it been since you last logged in?

spiralz

Obsidian
Are you using an Efficiency IV diamond pickaxe? Could the beacon's Haste be conflicting with the Haste that Excavate gives you? I've noticed that beacons can overtake current effects on your player. For example, if I take a Speed potion and run near a beacon with Speed on it, the beacon's speed effect, once it expires, will also expire the potion's speed effect. I could see the beacon conflicting with excavate. Maybe test it out a few times. Go near the beacon, get the Haste effect, use Excavate, then open your inventory to see your status effects and durations and check if they are consistent. Also try going somewhere far from the beacon and try using Excavate to rule out the beacon theory.

klindy

Iron
Yea i don't know, Ill try when i get on spiralz, thanks. It may be because of the beacon, but Im not too sure, since i was in the same area yesterday and it was working, and yes Im using a god pick.