• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Miner unable to warp

sms77

Legacy Supporter 9
After switching my profession to miner I'm now unable to use /spawn since I apparently no longer have the warp-skill.
I definitely hope this is unintended, since having to walk everywhere would ruin my day (even though the scenery is nice).

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
After switching my profession to miner I'm now unable to use /spawn since I apparently no longer have the warp-skill.
I definitely hope this is unintended, since having to walk everywhere would ruin my day (even though the scenery is nice).
Its intentional, warp is meant for noobs. Use the Herogates

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Once you change from crafter to a profession then you loose the warp capability.
there are still ways to be mobile, utilize your recall, town warp.
then the last resort, put your left foot in front of the right one and soon you'll be moving across the lands.

sms77

Legacy Supporter 9
Alright, thanks for the quick responses.
In that case i'll dig out my walking shoes and get used to enjoying the journey.
Last bit of Feedback in that regard: an updated wiki would be greatly appreciated to avoid this confusion for new players in the future :)