• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Miner] SmeltCoal

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Smelts 1 stack of coal ore with a 10 + 0.25-per-level percent chance of finding a diamond in the rough. If unsuccessful, 64 coal is returned.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Isn't there's a skill for alchemist that transmutes 64 coal for 1 diamond already? I know you said coal ore, but why would you waste a *too tired to remember the enchant that gives you back stone, coal ores, redstone ore, etc..*
pick?

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
Isn't there's a skill for alchemist that transmutes 64 coal for 1 diamond already? I know you said coal ore, but why would you waste a *too tired to remember the enchant that gives you back stone, coal ores, redstone ore, etc..*
pick?
Silk Touch or something like that? xD

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
pick?
I'm pretty tired, and I guess was not thinking very clearly when I posted this. I was using a silk touch pick, but they are not easily obtainable. Perhaps instead it could be something like:
"Smelts" 1 stack of coal with a 10 + 0.25-per-level percent chance of finding a diamond in the rough. If unsuccessful, 32 coal is returned.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
How about we make smeltgold have a regeant of 1 coal but there is a 3% chance of getting a diamond along with the gold.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
How about we make smeltgold have a regeant of 1 coal but there is a 3% chance of getting a diamond along with the gold.
Nah, that wouldn't really make any sense, now would it?
Though, tbh, SmeltCoal doesn't seem all that good for making diamonds either, seeing as they extremely high pressure. A skill that has something to do with pressure. Though I also like using coal ore instead of coal... There should just be a skill that "encases" coal into stone again, like this...
Name: EncaseCoal
Level: 30?
Reagents: 1 Stone, 1 Coal
Description: Makes one Coal Ore

Name: MassEncaseCoal
Level: 35?
Reagents: 64 Stone, 64 Coal
Description: Makes a stack of Coal Ore

Name: PressureCoal
Level: 40?
Reagents 64 Coal Ore
Description: You put coal under extreme pressure, forcing it to become diamond. 5% (+0.25%/level)
Name: EncaseDiamond
Level: 35
Reagents: 1 Stone, 1 Diamond
Desciption: Makes one Diamond Ore

Name: MassEncase Diamond
Level: 40
Reagents: 64 Stone, 64 Diamond
Description: Makes a stack of Diamond Ore
Meh, dunno, just my suggestion on you suggestion, though mine makes more skills...

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
If there was going to be an encase skill I don't think there should be a mass-encase skill. Would make it harder to obtain more because it has a cooldown.

JacobBurkey

Portal
EncaseDiamond skill
My first thought of this was people were going to get tons of diamonds off of this. How? MassEncaseDiamond, place it all down, use a fortune pick on it all to get lots more diamond, repeat. Unless of course they restricted it so you couldn't place the diamond ore..

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
My first thought of this was people were going to get tons of diamonds off of this. How? MassEncaseDiamond, place it all down, use a fortune pick on it all to get lots more diamond, repeat. Unless of course they restricted it so you couldn't place the diamond ore..
Ores are already restricted - you can't place them, unless it changed from whe I last played...? Danda ?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Coal and redstone can be placed I think but I'm unsure about this one.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Returning items on failed attempts is bad. Rather just burn it up.
Well, it a percent chance, so why would you waste a stack or coal for a "Chance" to get diamond? Would just be a useless skill, because alch has a 100% chance.