• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Miner Skills

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
So I like to mine, I'm good at it and decided to go miner. First off I noticed that miners get the skill summonpickaxe once again at lvl 5 and it seems to be no better than the original crafter skill. The cooldown is still ridiculously high and it only gives stone picks? I could be wrong on that but so far I cant prove that it doesnt give anything but stone. I wanted to suggest that for Miners ONLY this skill should:
- Have a chance for Iron around 20-40%
- Have a chance for Diamond around 1-2%
Honestly this skill is useless as is, I cant think of a reason to use it. If you think my %'s are bad then you need to consider that Diamond is no longer rare, and considering the massive cool down on the skill I find it very fair.

The Superheat skill is also useless as is. I mean yeah I like being able to smelt iron on the go if I really NEED an iron pick, but not getting exp for the ores mined completely defeats the purpose. Maybe give it 1/2 of the exp while using it and it'd be ok. Or if superheat worked on all blocks such as stone to stone, that would be a fair trade off, but we mine the ores to get the ore's exp.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah it was, now I think its about 30 minutes. Even so, who would want a stone pick at all?