• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Miner level 60 Ability

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I thought maybe a /skill sneak like ability when miners are under y=32, so that they can not be killed as easy by random people. This of course breakes in combat and when you get above y=32 to prevent it from being used when not mining.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
I thought maybe a /skill sneak like ability when miners are under y=32, so that they can not be killed as easy by random people. This of course breakes in combat and when you get above y=32 to prevent it from being used when not mining.
I like this idea alot :)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
If you want sneak so bad become a rogue class

Rogue is for combat, this fits miner and doesn't benefit you in combat at all. Since the mayor complaint vs summonTNT is pvp advantage, it is a good alternative suggestion. Well, I prefer SummonTNT myself but I can see people finding it unfair/imbalanced.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
If someone is a rogue, the miner level 60 skill would be absolutely worthless. It should be something that benefits everyone that plays the class not just a certain group.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Not all abilitys are balanced for all classes, smiths that are a Mage class have an advantage because of mana and mana regen, safefall on Scribe doesnt affect Bard etc. That is not a reason to not give a class a certain ability.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I never said anything about balance, im just saying Miner should get an original skill, not a copy of a skill that lots of people have.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I gotta concede that to you, lol. Totally forgot about redstone. Still, though, I don't consider it overpowered in terms of an out of the graveyard thing.... Considering you're naked and all you've got is TnT which is bloody easy to spot and easier to (especially considering lag) avoid, what are you gonna do? Bait them? If you were to step out of the graveyard and try to tnt someone who's guarding the exit, all you're going to do is either a- get murdered or b- make him back off slightly. I don't see how it can be abused in any other manner that would make overpowered, other than free tnt which wouldn't be that big of a deal if it were put on a 3-5 min cd

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
In lagg TNT is useless, I remember a week ago it took 20seconds for it to detonate after the TNT(the block) had "exploded" visualy. Only dangerous thing about TNT is when it is invisible lol and you walk into it on accident.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I would like a passive speed mining boost. Miner has basicly EVERY possible mining skill any could ever want. If any thing, miner should be brought down a little. There is no other spec that can make NEAR as much money as a miner can. I am a miner, so I am suggesting nerfing miner not for my self. I say reduce the chance of getting extra drops from ores. Or, have a rarity chart for chances. Coal would have a higher chance of dropping extra then iron would etc. If you mine right, it is very easy to get 600c an hour just mining with out smelt gold.