• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft Pocket Edition

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey there, just wondering if there was a Herocraft McPocket Server out there. I dunno if anyone plays it or not, I just got a phone capable of playing it.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
As best I can tell, it's only creative-mode. Which puzzles me, because there are ore-blocks that you can hit, but no way to craft, etc. My guess is that that will either come in good time, or alternately, that this can be used as a test-building application where you can test out how an idea would look without having access to "real" minecraft. There's also no mobs, and, oddly enough, no sound volume control.

GraRona

Portal
What i heard was that the xbox minecraft will be cross-platform compatible with PC servers.

That would be epic! Xboxers would get the benefit of virtually no client side lag while pcers will be able to get convenient mods like rei's minimap.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I used to mod halo3 all the time on xbox so I'm 100% sure its possible the only thing i wonder is who will develop xbox mods. Not nearly as many people will use mods since its harder to mod than on a pc.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm not so sure if the xbox will have no client sided lag, sure it's possible, but if you play online, especially cross platform, it could case some issues. We will just have to wait and see!

Also on a side note @ShadoWall555 moding Halo1 on the PC is funner ;) Play as telletubbies and ride scarabs it's great.