• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft.net down for anyone else?

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, it says
minecraft.net is up!
minecraftwiki.net is up!
minecraftforum.net is up!

Last checked at 03:21:15PM
Next check at 03:26:15PM
It is 03:23:48PM

And yet... no connectivity... I am filled with sadness.

J

jorict

That website lies. It said it was up for me too and it was most certainly not up.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
down for me too, i was robbing Guardia, and had some bug with my screenshots, so i wanted to relog: i'm stuck outside the server T.T

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Exact thing happened to me, I was moving then I heard a tapping noise as I tried to use my Keyboard.
Had to force a power off since only thing moving was my mouse.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
damn notch, giving higher priority to adding freakin' wolves to the game rather than fix block respawn and keep minecraft.net up. He doesnt realize that what really lacks in the game is not pets, but a stable platform.

Shenorai

Banned
Hey, he made a promise to one of his idols that he would add dogs. Say you had that same opportunity to add something to a game you developed because someone you admired asked you to. Would you do so?

I honestly don't blame him for wanting to fulfill the request. Though I also wish he'd get around to fixing the other things as well.