• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft closes on login.

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
I have had a bug for the past few hours - I log in, wait a few seconds, and then closes.

My PC specs are : 2.8 Ghz processor
Gtx 560 TI
6 Gigs of ram
Intel core I5 2300
1.0 Gb of dedicated ram of video

My video card/Java drivers are all up to date.

Any reply would be of help.
Thanks! :)

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
I've had Rei's and Macro mod for a long time - But nothing new.

EDIT: I've now found out that it only closes when it's a non vanilla jar, but the mods are all up to date, and compatible.

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
Again - It launches in a vanilla minecraft, but not modded evilthor - But no, I have one java.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Try looking in CoreMods and your Mods folder. Is there anything that shouldn't be there? Did you install something earlier into one of these folders, and left it after you updated? This could be a source of problems. Try deleting anything unimportant, but keep anything important*, then re-launch Minecraft and force-update it.

(*saves, textures, lastlogin, multiplayercaches)

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft launches in vanilla - But any modded client except reis minimap closes. Not sure at this point, I've deleted my .minecraft directory then reinstalled about five times.