• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft becoming too easy/not feeling like minecraft anymore?

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Giving the game a little back bone isnt a bad thing. We've doing this for several months already and it hasnt turned out bad. It is a creative style game but that also gets really stale.

I feel like they are adding things just for the sake of adding things. Villages? Unfinished and boring. Enderman? Not scary at all, one of the least dangerous mobs.If you are going to heavily change the game do it RIGHT.

I think they should develop more into the ruins side of things. I really liked how they added Abandoned mine shafts and strongholds to the game and I have always been a fan of the humble dungeon. Perhaps adding shipwrecks in water biomes, ice caves, surface ruins like castles ect. Maybe one ruined city per world as a choice instead of strongholds? Also I really enjoyed the mod that generated huge dungeons underground with more chests, mobs, traps ect.