• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft 3d Renders

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Due to my long work hours and plenty of time to let my CPU do it's thing I may take this up as a side project!
That would be pretty cool, I'd love it if you got a different perspective on the town from mine, it's always nice to see what someone else can make using the same project

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
That would be pretty cool, I'd love it if you got a different perspective on the town from mine, it's always nice to see what someone else can make using the same project

I'm really glad people are taking pride in their builds and getting artsy with them :)
I feel it's something that isn't done so much anymore, even with new builds, and it's really good to see.

I'd love to see your work too @agedbear

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm really glad people are taking pride in their builds and getting artsy with them :)
I feel it's something that isn't done so much anymore, even with new builds, and it's really good to see.

Yeah, we need to get more people in this thread posting stuff

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!

Have you considered using Autodesk's 3D Studio Max instead of Chunky for your renders? I was looking at it a bit today, it's got a lot more power and a ton more customization settings. It's pretty advanced, I might try learning it though, I think it can run the renders quite a bit faster than Chunky can.
It's mainly for animation, but I have seen some still-renders people have done with it in MC, and they're pretty awesome.

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
3Ds max is infinitely more powerful and you can achieve movie level detail but it is as difficult to master as it is powerful
With several years experience working in the program I am still learning new tricks and better ways to do things