• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft 1.6 on July 1st. DO NOT UPDATE!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're adding this post because the "horse" update is coming for Minecraft ! So make sure to have your Herocraft Client safe and not update if its prompted until we update everything.

http://hc.to/client <<< should be on 1.5.2 until we manually update for 1.6

Please note that this update "could" take several weeks for our team to make the necessary changes.

Have a good one!
https://mojang.com/

Heralds | Admins | Founder | Guides

Weikauno

Coder
I'm looking forward to the many awesome new features in the update, horses are going to be fun!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Guides Proctors Heralds

Reminding these groups. I would like a notice to be added on MCF/HCO whenever you review an application ((Proctors)) or bump the thread ((Guides/Proctors/Heralds)).

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Just so you know, if you *do* download the new 1.6 launcher it offers to still launch 1.5. Check the version selection in profiles. (Sadly, 1.4 or earlier is not listed)

Along with the Horses update, will the map be reset? Been hearing a lot of chatter about it lately and was curious to hear from the source. Thanks in advance.

Will any class be able to tame wild horses by riding them or is it only gonna be certain classes as i find that would be unfair as everyone could use a horse for both fighting and getting around faster cause they can wear iron gold and diamond armour.
im just asking :D

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
Will any class be able to tame wild horses by riding them or is it only gonna be certain classes as i find that would be unfair as everyone could use a horse for both fighting and getting around faster cause they can wear iron gold and diamond armour.
im just asking :D

Im pretty sure its going to be certain classes, but dont take my word for it

Techmight

Stone
Are you guys gonna post a kind of "Plans for 1.6" thread anytime soon? I've been wondering about who gets horses/horse rules, if we do a map reboot, ninja changes (That's the class I'm hoping to specialize my rogue in), etc.

Thanks Kainzo.