• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Minecraft 1.5.2 is here! Don't update!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Stay on mc 1.5.1 at the moment, there was some massive back-end changes in 1.5.2 that makes it so 1.5.1 clients cant connect and vice vesra. We don't want to update just yet.

Use http://hc.to/modpack - to ensure you're on MC 1.5.1

Thanks for reading!
Heralds | Admins | Moderators

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for the heads up Kainzo, I would have probably not thought about it and updated.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Almost updated then i saw this! Thanks! I would have had to gotten a mc downgrader!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Three tags for the same thing, I feel so loved. <3

Now that I return from school, this is going on the Facebook! Wheeee!
Welp, if someone else wants to, that would be great. I just tried to post it 2-3 times, to no avail. Simply no record of the post. ._.
plz update
You can't just update it - It takes time to update the plugins to work with new versions of Minecraft.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Stay on mc 1.5.1 at the moment, there was some massive back-end changes in 1.5.2 that makes it so 1.5.1 clients cant connect and vice vesra. We don't want to update just yet.

Use http://hc.to/modpack - to ensure you're on MC 1.5.1

Thanks for reading!
Heralds | Admins | Moderators
Don't tell me what not to do.

Gogo9519

Wood
I did update '-' i feel like gizmo2313 :D but now i am gonna start using the modpack, thanks.

xShonounx

Gold
Kainzo. I like your picture. It makes me think of Ninjas, which helps me (Along with your pic) to think of the Stalker from Warframe. And Warframe makes me thing of Super Space Ninjas. And that reminds me of your pic. Which makes me think of Ninjas, which helps me (Along with your pic) to think of the Stalker from Warframe. And Warframe makes me thing of Super Space Ninjas. And that reminds me of your pic. Which makes me think of Ninjas, which helps me (Along with your pic) to think of the Stalker from Warframe. And Warframe makes me thing of Super Space Ninjas. And that reminds me of your pic. Ah, mind explosion. I like your pic. It looks like a ninja. I like ninjas. Goodbye.