• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft 1.0.0 Idea

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Maybe if it was buffed a bit. Enderdragon's are kind of sissies in SSP, we just have arrows to hit them with so it seems like they're harder than they are. Picture 20 mages and dozens of other classes shooting arrows and fireballs, and leaping from platforms to score blows on a dragon D=

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Maybe if it was buffed a bit. Enderdragon's are kind of sissies in SSP, we just have arrows to hit them with so it seems like they're harder than they are. Picture 20 mages and dozens of other classes shooting arrows and fireballs, and leaping from platforms to score blows on a dragon D=
That's as epic as Minecraft gets.

Funny, I could've sworn an Enderdragon would pass through and break anything other than obsidian and enderstone.
But I re-read the wiki article, and I apologize for my ignorance. An Enderdragon will pass through everything, but will not destroy obsidian, enderstone, or bedrock. My bad.
(that would be terrifying to be inside a bedrock sphere and have the enderdragon outside, not knowing where he'd be coming from...)