• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecon 2013 Cape

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The ugliest Minecon cape yet...

csvGJnX.png

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
The ugliest Minecon cape yet...

csvGJnX.png
Dissapointed in the cape honestly, last 2 years were far better in my opinion, but everyone has their own opinion. Piston was a cool idea but the cape color, not too sure about that.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Dissapointed in the cape honestly, last 2 years were far better in my opinion, but everyone has their own opinion. Piston was a cool idea but the cape color, not too sure about that.
Agreed, the piston and the cape coloring doesn't fit well at all.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Red Creeper face was the best. Well, the first one, that means, I suppose. The second one was meh, but really, a piston? :s

comfyfutons

Glowing Redstone
I thought Minecon in general was kind of a mess from me watching like 30% of the stream

Seemed unprofessional with things such as showing that unfinished video in the closing ceremonies and there were like 90% 13 year olds with thier uninterested parents sitting beside them...
I was considering going since I live 2 hours from Orlando, Fl but i'm glad I didn't for the $170 dollars or whatever it cost