• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecart Mania

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Since Craftbook is somewhat on the out I thought this maybe an alternative to the Craftbook minecart functionality

http://wiki.bukkit.org/Plugins:Minecart_Mania

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
=O diamond block makes minecarts spawn when its powered. That would make tracks much more useful, since you don't need to worry about people stealing carts.

Although im sure some bad people would use it as a way to dupe carts....

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
It would also solve the issue I had with craftbook and disappearing carts. I had a system under my house where carts were sent into a deposit box after sending me into the mines and it worked great for the first two weeks- then the carts started disappearing on the return trip and I never was able to solve the issue.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Saber that was actually because of kain. There was an option to make minecarts go away after 600 seconds and he left it on for a few weeks to see how it worked out. He's since turned it off.

Abyss

Air
I agree with adding this. It was something I've always wanted and makes Minecarts more useful. I've not read ALL of the features though, so I don't know if anything is game breaking.