• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mikesa23 whitelist app

mikesa23

Gold
  1. In-game name:mikesa23
  2. Location & Age:australia, 10
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):no referrals just found this on the fourms
  5. Reason you should be accepted:im a good miner and i like to have fun with friends. i have been reading alot about this in your fourms and it seems like a really good server, one that i would probaly never get bored in.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i was just searching the fourms looking for a good server and i saw this, i thought it looked good so i clicked the link and started reading....
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no but i will the moment ive finished this app
  8. Additional Info:i have been on minecraft for quite a while and i have been on heaps of servers looking for good ones, i have a feeling this is the best ive found.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Do NOT post on other applications unless you are a proctor or owner of the thread, Nikki. Read the rules, please.

mikesa23

Gold
Hey there i found an application to another server from you, and it states that your age is actually 9 years old ? head to post #15109 on this link http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/165071-├┬◄battlecraft►┬┤the-original-pvp-server-look-at-our-replies-and-page-views-►►►-the-biggest-the-best-battlecraft-1-pvp-server-worldwide-apply-now/page__st__15100

Other then this i don't see a problem with you or your application. Let me know why it states differently please
sorry my brother was the one that posted the app but all the other parts are true and i was 9 at the time of posting that (10 now)