• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mikehk's application

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mikehk
  2. Location & Age: USA pacific timezone, 15 (at the time of this post)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): a couple tempbans for minor griefs on Ageofcitycraft, (another heroes server) but have learned my lesson after their admin rolled me back... 2 weeks...
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for herochat plugin and found herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would really like to join your community and see how things work and such. I also LOVE the heroes plugin, which makes heroes servers all the better cause I can't get them to work for my terrible server. I like to sell stuff and I think, I don't know, I could be wrong, I'm pretty decent at pvp. I like to build sometimes, I'm still getting better at it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCm6
  10. Additional Info: hmm... not much. I'm a laid back sort of person and do like a good FAIR pvp fight. when fights are completely unfair, (ie, 2 lv 50 teir 2 classes vs 1 lv 50 tier 1) I do know a bit about heroes. I have a sense of humor. I like to be a mage...

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Ok @mikehk

Your special key is correct which is a better start :p

Although it appears I have found a ban, care to explain?

(
[0] => 173.231.4.71 .:. griefing into ctf arena, lb proof
)

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
yes, I think that was one of the tempbans on AOC, or at least a permaban that they dropped. their admin marked it as a global ban on mcbans though. I had griefed 8 blocks i do believe it was in the side of their capture the pumpkin arena so that people could get in, it was a GREAT arena for pvp, beautiful. all I wanted was to let people play in it. All the blocks I took out of the wall though I put nearby in a path to the hole. I even put a sign next to it saying that I did it. that was the grief that their admin rolled me back 2 weeks...

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
the reason I opened it was because the plugin is broken and the arena just sits there, lonely...

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey @mikehk

Another question, it appears your application age differs from your profile age.. Care to explain?

(Members age on App = 15. 22 on profile)

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
ahh, the profile age is the one I use on almost all internet sites that I don't quite know yet. the application is the real age though. also, the birthday on the profile is my real birthday, just I was born in 1990 to most of the internet.