• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mike0o00

mike0o00

TNT
1) mike0o00
2) netherlands 15years old
3) once for killing a guy that whas friends with admin while pvp whas on
4)huipie is trying to get me in
5) i want to be accepted becose i like the heroplugins and i like to build with my friends
6)i heard it from a friend cald huipie
7) yes i did
8) im from the netherlands but my english is good enough to understand the admins and other players

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Apparently both you, and your other 2 friends got banned from a server, but I can't find a record of it. Please provide a link.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

mike0o00

TNT
here some screens of redstone

Attachments

• 2011-09-13_17.09.11.png
    2011-09-13_17.09.11.png
    300.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 2011-09-13_17.09.15.png
    2011-09-13_17.09.15.png
    356.6 KB · Views: 21

mike0o00

TNT
i got no link of it it whas a pvp server and we were killing eachother for fun
than i kild one of the friends of an admin and he cald an admin i ask the admin why pvp is on if u may not use it and than he got mad and bant me with my friends

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, i understand your ban, and I think it should be fine on that matter, but can you please lengthen your application using the proper application format, and maybe post some screenshots of something more interesting? :p

mike0o00

TNT
Well huipie joind this server and i like to build à city with him
I build loods of castles and city's but i never make screenshots
Becose moostly when you show ppl the castle they grief it or claim
It i hope u choose me

lootwhore

Stone
If you need help with your application mike0o00, I'll help you with it. For example, I help with most spelling, grammar issues you seem to be struggling with, and the proper formatting. Just PM me :)!

huib

Stone
So does this mean Mike0o00 cant join the server, not even if he makes a good application letter?

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
No, if he makes his application better, he will have much better chances of joining the server.

huib

Stone
can i help him with his letter(not write it but to say how to make it better)?

mike0o00

TNT
Hello people, so I am a friend of Mike0o00 who is here to properly articulate his words, since he has dyslexia.. He might seem rather unskilled in the english language but he pretty much does succeed to comprehend all of the rules that apply to the server.

So, like aforementioned,

my name is Mike0o00, real name being Mike aswell.
I live in Holland, Zoetermeer and I am of the age of 15
My previous suspensions/ban(s) have already been elaborated on, with reply from which I assume you did understand.

My friend Huipie has referred to 'Herocraftonline', I do not know him in real life but I conversate with him online atleast once a day, so I am fairly sure I can deem him a proper friend.

I would like to co-operate with my friends to build a city and add to it over time, my motivation is mostly just for the great fun behind it, I hold no malicious intent whatsoever. I know of the plug-ins, so that should be in order.

See: Referrals. (More elaborate explanation could be given on further question in the case that it would be necessary)

I already have voted for Herocraft around 21:00 o'clock yesterday.

I have been playing Minecraft for half a year now, I have played with many plug-ins so I know most of the commands individually. I know all recipes. (for items) I like to be helpful to the community when they are in a pinch or just generally having certain issues.

As per usual, I cannot spend the entirety of my day online because I still have school, which with the current timetable does devour some of my hours, and that excluding homework -- but I tend to be online whenever I can be.

I hope this was enough information to satisfy you, and I hope for a reply soon.

With regards,

~Mike0o00 (and his friend, Mr. Anonymous)

Following aspects have been covered:
  1. In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  8. Additional Info:
Screenshots (staggering amount of 2, /sarcasm) have been provided. :)