• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Might not be a bug, but is concerning

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I have a very curious problem. Every couple seconds I get frozen mid place, and can't walk, activate macros, etc. This wouldn't be such a cause for concern, if it wasn't so weird. Even on different servers, and single player I get frozen. This was not happening 10:00 CST in the morning. It even freezes differing programs like this bug report. The weirdest part is that multiple people said it was happening to them. That or I'm mistaking my problem as what other people say is lag. But Kainzo said I should report it anyways.

Sorry if I'm being an idiot.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I have a very curious problem. Every couple seconds I get frozen mid place, and can't walk, activate macros, etc. This wouldn't be such a cause for concern, if it wasn't so weird. Even on different servers, and single player I get frozen. This was not happening 10:00 CST in the morning. It even freezes differing programs like this bug report. The weirdest part is that multiple people said it was happening to them. That or I'm mistaking my problem as what other people say is lag. But Kainzo said I should report it anyways.

Sorry if I'm being an idiot.
So if its different servers, try reinstalling java... if not clean your computer and make sure you have enough ram/etc