• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Micland's Application for Whitelist

micland

Coal
in-game name: micland
Location & Age: Austin, Texas 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): MixxiM
Where you heard about herocraft: i heard it from my friend MixxiM Reason you should be accepted: I am a very friendly player and am really good at PVP and I'm a OK builder. I also like to get involved with the Minecraft community so if anything is needed from me i will help in anyway possible
I have read and agree with the rules and terms of herocraft How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend MixxiM is on your server and says it's a ton of fun. I would like to join him on the server
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
My special code is HCm7 Additional Info: I'm am now entering high school and am a very smart student, but sadly I don't

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347069972,1347069912][/DOUBLEPOST]Please use our complete application, as you are missing a few items. Please correct it in this thread, and post in this thread when you have done so, so I am alerted.

Thank you

micland

Coal
sorry about that if u could please re look at my application it should be in order

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for correcting your application. Everything looks fine, so welcome to Herocraft. You will be whitelisted within the next 24 hours, meanwhile you can join via our greylist.