• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

michael42pp3d's ban

michael42

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Michael42pp3d
Banned by: @ not sure
Time of ban: 9/3/13
Reason for ban: Illegal client mods
Your story: I was banned for Illegal mods. I am not sure what I was accused of using, my guess is that I was reported for aimbot with the bow. There has been people that claimed I used it. I would like to know what proof there is of me using an Illegal client.

edit: It says I have insufficient privileges to reply. Shooting the bow that quickly is something that any ranger past lvl 5 can do. With the skill bowstrength it allows you to fire the bow quicker (not full draw back) but still get medium to low damage off. Because of this skill it gives me around 2/3 draw back power and speed even though I am only doing a 1/3 draw back on the bow. I only rapid fire my bow on players when they are with in 5 to 10 blocks because The bow in minecraft has stoping power when the arrow hits. This allows me to get distance between the enemy even if I am not doing great damage. If the player was 20 or more blocks out as I am firing my bow that quickly you would see the arrows just drop and hit the floor. The key to playing ranger is to find at what distance you should full draw back for max damage and low fire speed, or high fire speed but lower damage at close range.
If you need to I can show you this on the server or test server.

edit 2: That is part of bowstrength. If it is not intended to grant crit arrows then it is probably a bug. From day one that the skill was implemented it always made it easy to get crit arrows off even at particle draw back. As i stated earlier I can show you this on the normal server or the test server.

edit 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ES6W65Q_I&feature=youtube_gdata
here is a video of werwew shooting arrows, as a ranger, with crit damage and partial draw back. I will also upload a video of me doing the same for comparison. If you still do not believe me test this out on the test server for your self.

edit 4:
@gabizou In this video I show my self deleting my minecraft client and re downloading a clean one. In the same shot I show the crit bow strength glitch and compare it to normal minecraft.
I do have some more videos of this if you need them.

edit 5: @gabizou It has been a day without any reply and I am wondering what the stats of the ban is. I want to know if I can be unbaned before the tournament on Saturday. This would let my team leader know in advance, so he can make the necessary changes to the team.

edit 6: Thank you for you consideration, I will be waiting for your decision. If you have any questions for me I will be willing to answer.

edit 7: @gabizou It has been a few days and I was wondering if you have talked it over with the other admins and have reached a decision?

edit 8: @gabizou Have any of the admins made a decision in with my ban appeal? It has been more then a week with no reply.

edit 9: @gabizou With the map wipe coming up next week, I hope I can be unbanned from the server to be there for the first day. Oct 1 will be a month that have been banned from the server. I would at least like to know If I will be able to play this next map.

edit 10: @gabizou I have looked in to this more and have not been able to find any kind of hack or mod that affects the chance of critical arrow shots. I have only seen of aimbot and a mod that made the bow like the old minecraft versions. ( instant fire) But that does not seem to work server side.

edit 11: @Danda Sorry to be a pest but with the new map out I am dying to get on. I know the the staff is probably very busy working on the server. It has been over two weeks from the last response from gabizou, and I am just trying to get into contact with more admins about my ban appeal.

edit 12: @Danda I am not sure how this does not show that it is in fact a bug and not a hack. The video shows me cleaning my client and still shooting off criticals faster then I should be doing.I then go to show that it is imposable to do out side of a herocraft server. Also if this was a hack it would be 100% of the time, not just sometimes like gabizou said. I also started looking for a hack that would cause that higher rate of criticals after I was banned, I could not find any hack that would work to that end. I would like to know if there was any other evidence that gabizou had.

Last edited:

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Your story: I was banned for Illegal mods. I am not sure what I was accused of using, my guess is that I was reported for aimbot with the bow. There has been people that claimed I used it. I would like to know what proof there is of me using an Illegal client.
Not aimbotting, rather how about quick shooting?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

edit: It says I have insufficient privileges to reply. Shooting the bow that quickly is something that any ranger past lvl 5 can do. With the skill bowstrength it allows you to fire the bow quicker (not full draw back) but still get medium to low damage off. Because of this skill it gives me around 2/3 draw back power and speed even though I am only doing a 1/3 draw back on the bow. I only rapid fire my bow on players when they are with in 5 to 10 blocks because The bow in minecraft has stoping power when the arrow hits. This allows me to get distance between the enemy even if I am not doing great damage. If the player was 20 or more blocks out as I am firing my bow that quickly you would see the arrows just drop and hit the floor. The key to playing ranger is to find at what distance you should full draw back for max damage and low fire speed, or high fire speed but lower damage at close range.
If you need to I can show you this on the server or test server.
This doesn't explain how almost all arrows you shot in a 10 second time span were crit arrows (arrows with particles). BowStrength only speeds up the arrows, doesn't grant them critical damage particles while flying. So, please explain that. Secondly, I don't need to be explained how to play as a ranger, I know full well how it all works.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
K, while I have had computer issues for the last few days, I'll give this a good look over and discuss with other Admins.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
From what I saw in your video compared to the evidence I was shown by gabizou before he banned you I do not see anything in there that disproves what I saw.