• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Merchant Ender chest, for everyone?

Parsalin

Iron
Everyone can use the enderchest atm. I am all for letting everyone have access, but then can merchants have somthing useful for their last skill? maybe?

Considering the number of players that currently have items in enderchests it might be better to just re-add the summon villager skill instead.

Edit: NVM seeing all the points against this i say no for merchant Echest for everyone.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Considering the number of players that currently have items in enderchests it might be better to just re-add the summon villager skill instead.
Nope. Keep enderchests to merchant only.
If people want to use the bug and they lose stuff left in enderchests it's their fault.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Nope. Keep enderchests to merchant only.
If people want to use the bug and they lose stuff left in enderchests it's their fault.

I agree, ender chest, apart from being able to make a chest shop for pretty much everything, was one of the main reasons I went Merchant.

Having every class able to use a ender chest will really, ruin merchant.