• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mercenary Services

bart900

Iron
This can come in handy for when you may be building a structure, mining or if you just simply want revenge on someone but you don't want to do the dirty part. I'm not a back stabbing low life and an honourable person. If you need my service contact me either on this thread or
in-game and I'll come protect you.

Prices start from 10c for the first half hour, and an addition 5c for each half hour beyond that. If you need me to kill someone then it'll cost you 30c. (If they have a bounty on them then it'll cost (x) amount of coins for the fee to take the bounty.)

YOU MUST PAY STRAIGHT AWAY ONCE I GET TO YOUR LOCATION OR ELSE I WILL NOT PROVIDE MY SERVICES.

can u steal stiff 4 me?[DOUBLEPOST=1357772967,1357772936][/DOUBLEPOST]stuff*[DOUBLEPOST=1357773039][/DOUBLEPOST]if u can, steal an iron hoe and a stone sword knockback 3

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
can u steal stiff 4 me?[DOUBLEPOST=1357772967,1357772936][/DOUBLEPOST]stuff*[DOUBLEPOST=1357773039][/DOUBLEPOST]if u can, steal an iron hoe and a stone sword knockback 3
I can get you an iron and a gold hoe, but no sword. I already have the hoes.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And even more ally
ME i am lv13 caster
And a healer to be going and team up and a lv 30 some thing ranger
What do you want us to do then

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Cleaning up this thread. Remember to read the Trade rules.