• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Melonmancers

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
People of Herocraft! Lend me your ears!
For too long have you been left in the dark, not knowing what secrets dwell within!

Long ago, in the time of harvest, a young farmer stumbled upon a magic not seen before in these lands. Over the years he studied it, day and night. Planting seeds, tending to them, until one day he could grow this marvel with no more then willpower alone! He wrote down his new spells in an ancient tome, a tome we call:
The Melonomicon.

It is we, the Melonmancers, who watch over this tome. Sharing its sacred knowledge with those in our order.

Today, I humbly invite you all to join our ranks! So come forth, hop onto your computers, Log onto Guild Wars 2, and join the server Maguuma!

For our guild may not be the strongest, may not be the greatest, but god dammit we are going to have a pretty swell time!

May the Melon be with you.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Not sure if our town barriers would matter in this but i just got gw2. So I'll probably log on sometime :D

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Not sure if our town barriers would matter in this but i just got gw2. So I'll probably log on sometime :D

Well, my user is Puddlesplasher.8906 go ahead and add me.

Besides Herocraft is just a game after all, yeah it can get heated sometimes, but its still just a game, no reason to hold personal grudges.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Here's the guild logo on my main:

It's a green book. Supposed to represent the Melonomicon! WooooOoOoOoo!

2A2B8EFCC3731BF70A1486CBF90589A76F00FC16

I didn't get the rest of the guild armorskins because they cost a gold a piece, so I will just stick with the chestpiece lol

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm around level 11 or something. I haven't been on for a while, but I'm tempted to get back on...............................

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
They keep the price up becuase they don't make expansions, they just release new content in updates instead lol however it has gone down about $10 in the past year!
Ya they got a good model, I'm just being a cheap ass really. lol
I don't know how much time I'd spend on it, so I can't justify the expense. That and I want it on Steam. ;)